Tolomatic Electric Linear Motion Control Products
Tolomatic has all you need for electric linear motion control with an extensive offering of rodless and rod-style electric linear actuators. Complete your actuator system with a Tolomatic servo or stepper controller for easy-to-use motion control.
Want to learn more about electric linear actuators? Download Tolomatic's e-Book.
Tolomatic Pneumatic Linear Actuators
Tolomatic Pneumatic Linear Actuators include space-saving rodless designs in a variety of styles.
- Rodless pneumatic air cylinders and actuators in band-type, cable and magnetically coupled designs
- Rod-style Power-Block pneumatic linear actuators or thrusters for short stroke applications
New Product: RSX Extreme Force Electric Linear Actuator
The RSX family of extreme force electric linear actuators are more efficient and flexible compared to hydraulic cylinders. Designed and tested for 100% duty cycle, these hydraulic class actuators will be capable of up to 50,000 lbf (222.5 kN). The RSX is designed to withstand extreme conditions and cold-weather operation.
RSX extreme force electric linear actuators offer these features:
- Roller screw driven for long, consistent life
- IP67 rated for water, dust and corrosion resistance
- Available in food-grade white epoxy coating with stainless steel components
- Compatible with servo motors and gearboxes up to 215mm frame sizes
Considering replacing hydraulic cylinders with electric actuators? Read Tolomatic's White Paper.
New Product: ACSI Integrated Servo Motor/Drive/Controller
Tolomatic's new ACSI servo motor/drive/controller creates a space-saving, all-in-one actuator control solution for single-axis applications. When mounted to a Tolomatic electric actuator if offers a complete motion control system with a simple digital I/O, analog input or robust industrial Ethernet.
The ACSI offers cost-effective motion control and is ideal for replacing pneumatic cylinders and automating other axes of motion. With built-in configurations for compatible Tolomatic electric actuators, the ACSI servo motor controller creates fast, easy linear motion via a USB or Ethernet port. Rotary axes and third-party actuator control are also supported.
- Two sizes (NEMA 23 & 34)
- Control options include EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, Modbus TCP and Basic (Digital or Analog I/O)
- Standard IP65 rating
Featured Product: IMA Linear Servo Actuator
Replace hydraulic or pneumatic cylinders with Long service life and a compact servo design
Tolomatic IMA Servo Linear Actuators are available with ball screws for economy or roller screws for longest life and higher forces. Available in food-grade epoxy coating or all stainless steel for IP69K food processing applications.
- Forces to 30.6 kN (6875 lbf)
- Seamless integration with Rockwell Automation Kinetix platform with approved custom motor files
- Patented re-lubrication design eliminates actuator disassembly for extended service life
Featured Product: ERD-SS2 Stainless-Steel Electric Actuators with Integrated Motor Design
IP69K rated and washdown ready
Tolomatic stainless-steel ERD-SS2 electric actuators are made with 304 stainless steel for clean-in-place, washdown-ready performance.
- Ball and acme screw choices
- Force/Thrust capacities up to 2.2 kN (500 lbf)
- Stroke lengths up to 610 mm (24 inches)
- Simplifies and lowers cost of machine design by eliminating protective guards around standard actuators
Featured Product: ERD Hygienic (3A/USDA approved) Electric Actuators
Approved hygienic option for over food operation
Designed specifically for food and beverage processing, Tolomatic's ERD hygienic 3A/USDA approved actuators offer higher forces for pressing, pumping, cutting or slicing. Use the Your Motor Here® database to select from a variety of stainless steel motor manufacturers for a complete all stainless package.
- Ball, acme and roller screw choices
- Force/thrust capacities up to 35 kN (7,868 lbf)
- IP69K rating and all stainless steel design is standard
- 15-day built-to-order shipping
Featured Product: RSA Electric Rod Actuators
High performance and high force
For dependability and mounting flexibility, Tolomatic's RSA electric rod actuator family provides a cost-effective solution for a multitude of motion control applications. Available in ST (standard) or HT (high force) models the RSA offers the widest selection of sizes and mounting options.
- RSA-ST models provide forces to 17.9 kN (4038 lbf) in six different body sizes
- RSA-HT models provide forces to 58 kN (13,039 lbf) in four different body sizes
- Rigid, strong aluminum housing
- Replace pneumatic or hydraulic cylinders
Featured Product: Right-Angle Gearboxes, Caliper Brakes and Clutches
Over 60 years of proven performance
Tolomatic's line of power transmission products are hard-working, proven performers.
- Slide-Rite® and Float-A-Shaft right angle gearboxes turn power around any corner
- Industrial Caliper disc brakes in Mechanical, Hydraulic, Mechanical/Hydraulic Combinations and spring-applied designs
- Disc cone clutches offer high torque with no slippage